Followers

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Guest Designer | Valérie


I am so delighted to share with you a Guest Designer this week! I know you will love this!!
This weeks Guest Designer is.....
 
Valérie from La Féérie du Scrap
"My name is Valérie, more known under the pen name valou250809. I lived in Belgium just next to the big city of Chaleroi and in 40 kilometers from Brussels.
 
I’m a mother of 5 children from 3 to 12 years old. I scrap since 2006 and my style is the shabby chic style. I create a great deal of cards and of projects home decoration. I thank infinitely “Digital Delights” for their invitation as Guest Designer."
Valérie

Post Girl Pat

Post Girl Pat
 Digital Delights store
 
Thanks so much for joining us this week Valérie!!!!!
 

2 comments on "Guest Designer | Valérie"

Lisa Foster on November 21, 2012 at 6:05 AM said...

Oh my gosh!!! This is gorgeous! Thank you for joining us as our Guest Designer this week:)
Hugs,
Lisa F.

wendy hall on November 21, 2012 at 11:58 AM said...

Absolutely beautiful Valerie. Thanks for being our Guest Designer this week.
Hugs
Wendy (aka Louby Loo)