Followers

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Guest Designer |KandA


I am so delighted to share with you a Guest Designer this week! I know you will love this!!
This weeks Guest Designer is.....
 

KandA [AKA Andrea]from 
KandA Creative Moments Blog

Hi to all you crafty people out there. My name is Andrea but on here I go by the crafty name of KandA. I've been crafting in one form or another all my life and although I had made the occasional card before, I never started card making seriously until a couple or so years ago... and of course, like so many of us it has become something of an addiction! I love trying out new styles and ideas so challenges are a great source of inspiration. I'm delighted and honoured to have been asked to be a guest designer here at Digital Delights and was spoilt for choice when asked to select a digi to use. I finally went for the Tiered Cake as I saw endless possibilities for this - birthdays, anniversaries, weddings and even Christmas or 'just because we love cake' and the card I've made to show you is for a birthday at Christmastime.



 Digital Delights store
Tiered cake
Tiered cake

Thanks so much for joining us this week KandA!!!!!
 

1 comments on "Guest Designer |KandA "

wendy hall on November 28, 2012 at 8:09 AM said...

A beautiful card Andrea :) Thanks for being our Guest DT this week.
Hugs
Wendy (aka Louby Loo)