Followers

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Hostess Monday With Dianne


 Hello 
It's Dianne here today I am this week's Monday Hostess and today 
i have two cards to share with you, but first I would like to say I am so honoured and proud to be 
part of a fantastic DT and just love working with Wendy's fantastic images 
and my fellow teamies
 
My cards today I used some of the PDF files you can buy 
from
 DIGITAL DELIGHTS
 theses are also available in other formats
(ai-dxf-eps-pdf-s cut2-svg-mtc)
 
My first one is using the pdf file for 
'Snow Globe '
CS-White 
PAPER'S-Snowflake Digi Paper's
Image-'Pickles the Penguin' coloured with promarker's
EMBELLISHMENTS+USED-Memory box Snowy border-Snowflake
Marianne Designs die-Glamour Dust-Stickles
My next one is using 
'ELF BOOT
CS-White
PAPER'S-'Heavenly Digi paper's'
IMAGES-'Heavenly Background set' coloured with promarker's 
EMBELLISHMENTS+USED-Ribbon-Glamour Dust

 Now both together 
Hope you like what i have to show you today 
Hugs Dianne xx 

2 comments on "Hostess Monday With Dianne "

Wendy on October 8, 2012 at 8:31 AM said...

These are both adorable Dianne:)
Hugs
Wendy

Lisa Foster on October 10, 2012 at 7:56 AM said...

Hi Dianne!
Awww...these are both so sweet! I love every detail!
Hugs,
Lisa F.