Followers

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Hostess Monday with Ciska


Happy Monday everyone!

This week it's my turn to be your Monday hostess! I'm Ciska and have been on the Delightful Challenges team for a couple of months now. It's been wonderful so far, the team is such a lovely bunch of ladies and the images are so fab! I'd thought I would take this opportunity to show you a card made with Caroling Polly. She's part of the Caroling Petey and Polly set, which you can find here.

I've used Kraft as the base, I haven't been working with Kraft for long, but really like the vintage feel it gives. I enjoy making different card styles and the gatefold is the fancy fold I tried first and come back to time and time again. I like using a big topper to keep the card closed instead of ribbon, so I traced a Spellbinders shape I had lying around (I don't own a die cutting machine) and cut it out of the DP.

Materials:
* Kraft base card
* Digital Delights Caroling Polly, coloured with Promarkers & Spectrum Noirs
* Basic Grey Jovial DPs
* Silver ink
* Pipoos Mini Notelet Pad Snow Men
* Pearls and Sentiment Peel offs from stash

Hope you like my project, if you'd like to see how I used Caroling Petey earlier , you can have a look here.
 
Thanks for stopping by
Ciska

1 comments on "Hostess Monday with Ciska"

leslie rahye on October 21, 2012 at 11:09 PM said...

beautiful card teamie! :)