Followers

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Guest Designer | Laine


I am so delighted to share with you a Guest Designer this week! I know you will love this!!
This weeks Guest Designer is.....


Laine from Dream Laine
A little bit about Laine...

I have turned into a compulsive card maker over the last year or so.

My children have grown and left the nest which is now littered with a delicious mix of crafting goodies. I have a very tolerant husband, we have been married now for 37 years - Bless him.

I have always crafted in some form or other, knitting, cross-stitch and now paper crafts. The more techniques I learn, the more I want to know. The crafting word is a lovely sharing community and I am honoured to be part of this.

Thanks so much for joining us this week Laine!!!!!

 

4 comments on "Guest Designer | Laine"

Laine on October 3, 2012 at 3:45 AM said...

Thank you so much Leslie and Ladies for featuring my card on Digital Delights. I am honoured and so delighted. This image is fabulous and has been a real pleasure to work with.
Hugs
Laine
X

happyscrapper on October 3, 2012 at 5:09 AM said...

This is awesome Laine. The colors are magnificent.
Hugz,
Christine

Wendy on October 3, 2012 at 9:34 AM said...

This is absolutely adorable Laine :)
Thanks for being our GDT this week.
Hugs
Wendy (aka Louby Loo)
www.digitaldelightsbyloubyloo.com

Lisa Foster on October 3, 2012 at 12:36 PM said...

This is so cute! Thanks for being our Guest Designer this week:)
Hugs,
Lisa F.