Followers

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Guest Designer | Helen


I am so delighted to share with you a Guest Designer this week! I know you will love this!!
This weeks Guest Designer is.....


Helen from Pinky Papercraft
A little bit about Helen and her project...


This is the photo of the scene card.  I have created the scene with the Caroling Petey & Polly and Christmas Bongo.
I have also used the lamp post from the Caroling Accessories Set.  I coloured the digi stamps with Copic Markers. The base cards for the scene are Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels 4.
The little Poinsettia's have been created with the Floral Punch technique and have been cut with the Silhouette Cameo. I hope you like it.
I am a papercraft teacher and have been teaching for 10 years. I have a passion for creating flowers with punches and dies. This year my emphasis
has been on digital stamps which I have fallen in love with their is such a range and using Copics is fantastic. This year I also started a blog which I learn more about every day.

Thanks so much for joining us this week Helen!!!!!

If you are interested in more about Helen's custom watermark, Wendy creates fabulous watermarks for you to use on your artwork! Be sure to check out Helen's Blog as well--it's s fine example of custom blog design!
Complete Custom Blog Package's - Click Image to Close
 

2 comments on "Guest Designer | Helen"

MelodyR aka Ry&MysMom on October 10, 2012 at 1:08 PM said...

I knew this project looked familiar ;)! Congrats on being a guest designer, Helen! So deserving!

wendy hall on October 10, 2012 at 2:26 PM said...

This is so pretty Helen.
Thanks for being our Guest DT this week.
Hugs
Wendy (ak Louby Loo)