Followers

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Guest Designer | Doreen



I am so delighted to share with you a Guest Designer this week! I know you will love this!!
This weeks Guest Designer is.....

Doreen from Doreen's Dream
A little bit about Doreen...
Hi my name is Doreen and I live at home in Sheffield in the UK with my husband Tommy. We have three grown up children and two grandchildren. I am now retired from work and the spare time I found I had, made me look around for a hobby. I have been card making for about three years and absolutely love it! Promarkers are my favourite colouring medium. I am really into paper crafts of any sort but love making cards.
Thanks so much for joining us this week Doreen!!!!!

 

5 comments on "Guest Designer | Doreen"

sparkle100-havealook.blogspot.com on October 17, 2012 at 8:23 AM said...

I am a card maker also. I design my cards as well. You are for sure wonderful in your expertise of cards Doreen.

Awesome!

Sandra H on October 17, 2012 at 2:24 PM said...

This is fab Doreen and congratulations x

HappiExpressions-Carol on October 17, 2012 at 4:32 PM said...

Gorgeous card! Congrats on being guest Designer this week.

Lisa Foster on October 18, 2012 at 6:29 AM said...

Super fun & festive card! Love everything! Thank you for being our Guest Designer this week!
Hugs,
Lisa

hira salman on November 2, 2012 at 12:48 AM said...

Nice thought I like your thought I tell you Business cards are an important initial contact for the businesses. All the actual and potential clients will be getting these visiting cards. So, they need to be thought out well, effective and appropriate, and need to stand out from others. Below are the tips to design biz cards with business card maker to maximize their effectivenessâEUR¦ID Card Maker