Followers

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Guest Designer | Cinzia



I am so delighted to share with you a Guest Designer this week! I know you will love this!!
This weeks Guest Designer is.....

Cinzia from Into My Happy Space
A little bit about Cinzia...
Hello!! I'm Cinzia Coniglio, I was born in Rome (Italy) where I live and work in an IT division after being graduated in Arts and Science of Performing Arts :D.
Addicted to arts, design and graphics, I was envolved in various craft arts, and finally few years ago I found my true love: drawing and working with paper… but above all I adore making cards!
I don´t know to what style my cards belongs, I can only say that I like playing with sketches, papers and colours. Less than one year ago I landed in the blogland, it’s a really exciting experience sharing your work with other crafting lovers, and during this time I Knew so many talented people out there!
Now I'm very happy to be Guest Designer for this fabulous blog, it's been an honour and a pleasure to be on here having fun with these cute stamps and lovely designers!
Happy crafting!
Cinzia
Pickles the Penguin

Pickles the Penguin

Thanks so much for joining us this week Cinzia!!!!!
 

1 comments on "Guest Designer | Cinzia"

wendy hall on October 24, 2012 at 8:12 AM said...

This is beautiful Cinzia. Thanks for being our Guest DT this week.
Hugs
Wendy (aka Louby Loo)