Followers

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Meet our newest Digital Delights designers


Happy Sunday everyone,
Thrilled today to be able to introduce you to two of our newest designers for our Digital Delights DT, welcome Patricia and Brook!
 

Patricia - Designer
I have been crafting & designing cards for a long time. I love sharing what I know with others and I love learning from other people as well. Been married for 44 years, have 3 sons & amp; 4 grandchildren.
I'm retired now so I enjoy making cards even more now. I craft a lot with my friends. I live in Southeastern Wisconsin. I also love to make jewerly, watch birds, garden, read, watch my grandchildren and spend lots of time with my friends.
Visit Patricia at her blog Rubber Stamping is my game

Happy Halloween by Patricia St Martin
This is a previious card that Patricia made using some of our halloween products
Halloween Accessories Set (colored)
house is from haunted house accessories
Sitting Mummy (colored)
Sitting Mummy

Next up is Brook.............
 

Brook - Designer
Twelve years ago, while pregnant with my second child, I went to a stamp party and bought my first set of stamps (plus a bunch of other stuff I felt was "necessary" at the time). I made the birth announcements once my "little guy" was born then packed my stamps away. Fast forward 11 years...I get laid off from work and rediscover stamping. I've been back at it for nearly two years and I'm totally addicted. Now I have a small room full of “necessary” items for my crafting. I have always enjoyed making things, whether it is a card, cross-stitch, cake, or cookie. I live in South Carolina with my hubby and 2 boys. The only other female in the house is our 100 lb. chocolate lab and I believe she now gets more lovin' than me, but that's ok because I'm busy in my craft room.
Visit Brook at her blog My padded craft room

See you tomorrow for Hostess Monday with Frances!


Photobucket

1 comments on "Meet our newest Digital Delights designers"

Sandra H on September 2, 2012 at 8:49 AM said...

Welcome to you both l'm looking forward to seeing more designs xx