Followers

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Hostess Monday with Joey...


Hiya Everyone, Hope you are all well :) Thanks for joining us here at The Digital Delights Blog, Today it is my turn to share a creation with you.
I am truly honoured to be a part of the Fabulous DT here at Digital Delights, I love working with Wendys cute images and love working alongside this amazing DT.
Today I have some Halloween Creations to share with you
You will find all these images and sentiments in the Digital Delights by Louby Loo Shop
 The images I used are Frankenstein Kiddle and Devil Kiddle, all coloured with markers, I made a card and a sweet little treat box which I filled with some cola bottles, I added a little cotton wool to act as some webbing, the papers from my stash and the little box I made myself, I cut the circle using a nestie.
 Here they are together
Thanks so much for popping by here
Joey 
x x x

4 comments on "Hostess Monday with Joey..."

Wendy on October 1, 2012 at 9:12 AM said...

Absolutely adorable Joey!!
Hugs
Wendy

Sandra H on October 1, 2012 at 9:59 AM said...

Stunning x

Crafty Moni on October 1, 2012 at 1:12 PM said...

Super, Super cute! I love your card and the way you colored her in. Also your treat box is adorable:) Thanks for sharing!

Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
Monica L.

CRAZYCRAFTSHED on October 4, 2012 at 4:27 AM said...

Both are gorgeous and adorable Joey
Hugs Dianne xx :)