Followers

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Hostess Monday with Jackie


Hello crafty friends!!!
 
Jackie here and it's my turn to share one of my creations as your
hostes on Hostess Monday !!
 
Today I am sharing a little Halloween bag I designed for my first grand daughter!
Having to wait for so many years for our first little girl to arrive, then our second one arrived just two months later,  I am tickled to be able to create some projects for their first Halloween! I can't wait till they go trick & treating to the neighbors carrying their little Halloween Bags
 
 
 
I colored up Broomstick Bella using Copic Markers then add some Lime Stickles for a bit of bling
 
 
 
Witching You a Happy Halloween sentiment is from the Ghoulish Sentiment Set
 
 
For my Halloween bag, I covered a brown paper gift bag
then layered  with some cute Halloween papers from S*E*I called Monsterville,
ribbons from my stash, gems from Hero Arts, google eyes for the spider and a 3D glittered spider. 
 
 
Thanks for  stopping by, I hope you get inspired.
Be sure to check back on Thursday, the team will be sharing more inspiration with this month's
Halloween Kiddles and Ghoulish accessories!
Crafty Hugs,
Jackie
 

2 comments on " Hostess Monday with Jackie"

Patricia St Martin on September 10, 2012 at 11:21 AM said...

Jackie,You did a fantastic job on your bag. Love your colors and Bella is just adorable. I know how you feel, my little one's are growing to fast now.
First and fifth grade so really enjoy them when they are small.
Hugs, Patricia

Wendy on September 10, 2012 at 3:25 PM said...

This is a fab project Jackie:)
Hugs
Wendy