Followers

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Guest Designer | Tracey


I am so delighted to share with you a Guest Designer this week! I know you will love this!!
This weeks Guest Designer is.....



Tracey from Crafty Corner

A little bit about Tracey...

I'm married to the most wonderful man (who is very understanding of my craft addiction) & have 2 grown up sons who I'm very proud of, a lovely DIL who shares my crafting passion & 3 wonderful grandchildren that I adore.
I have always loved making things & enjoy many crafts though papercrafting has been my favourite for about the last 10 years (eek yes it really is that long).  I work as a receptionist/medical secretary/general dogsbody in a local doctors surgery & I do get frustrated sometimes at not having enough time to craft lol (this year I've started jewellery making too so there is even less time to fit everything in - there needs to be more hours in the day or I need to win the lottery!)
Best wishes
Tracey
xx
 

Be Naughty Sentiment
Be Naughty Sentiment
Thanks so much for joining us this week Tracey!!!!!

3 comments on "Guest Designer | Tracey"

Tracey on September 19, 2012 at 3:16 AM said...

Thanks so much for having me Leslie :)
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Wendy on September 19, 2012 at 9:57 AM said...

Absolutely darling card Tracey :)
Thanks for being our Guest Dt this week.
Hugs
Wendy (aka Louby Loo)
www.digitaldelightsbyloubyloo.com

Brook on September 19, 2012 at 6:19 PM said...

What a cute card. That image and sentiment are great and I love the silver cord that you added. Nice touch.