Followers

Friday, August 31, 2012

It's Scrappy Saturday


Hi guys,
I am thrilled to announce that we have two new "Paper Piecing" designers.
Meet Jennifer and Lori who will be bringing you each Saturday some fabulous projects using our "exclusive paper piecings"
This week Jennifer kicks us of with a fabulous School layout.
 
 
Hello! I am Jennifer Juers, a stay at home mother of two children, Mikayla age 5 and Austin age 15, my husband of 10 years is self-employed, we have one pet, Sasha our boxer, and we live in the pretty state of Wisconsin. I have been crafting for about 6 years creating scrapbook layouts and cards. I started crafting using the Cricut Expression and tons of cartridges and then one day I stumbled across paper piecing on the internet, gave it a try and I have been hooked ever since! I am proud to be a part of the Digital Delights by Louby Loo Paper Piecing Design Team and look forward to working with Wendy and all of the designers!! Feel free to stop by my blog at Creative Cricut designs
 
Digital Delights by Louby Loo-Back to School 002_crop
Isn't this a fab back to school layout!
Jennifer used
School house paper piecing set

 
Party Pencil and Apple Paper Piecing set
 
Our paper piecings come with the following files
ai, dxf, eps, pdf colored, pdf uncolored, svg, mtc,wpc,gsd
 
Digital Delights by Louby Loo-Back to School 005_cropDigital Delights by Louby Loo-Back to School 006_crop
Digital Delights by Louby Loo-Back to School 007_crop_cropDigital Delights by Louby Loo-Back to School 003_crop
Digital Delights by Louby Loo-Back to School 004_crop


Be sure to stop by next Saturday for paper piecings from Lori

Lori - Designer
My name is Lori Kalmbrum and I am super excited to be part of Wendy’s paper piecing design team. I live on a farm in a small town in Minnesota. I have loved crafts my whole life, I have done everything from drawing, painting, glass etching, candle making, you name it and I have probably tried it! I was hooked on scrapbooking from the first day I tried it and have been creating ever since. I have been selling my paper piecing items on eBay for about five years now under the name scrappinoriginals. I am looking forward to sharing my work with all of you.
Visit Lori at Scrappin Originals
Photobucket

0 comments on "It's Scrappy Saturday"