Followers

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Hostess Monday with Zeni


Hi everyone! I'm Zeni and I will be your Monday hostess!
I am one of the new design team members here and have been absolutely loving it! Digital Delights has some great images and sentiments and I have just been enjoying coloring and using their digis.  
I have been crafting a for about 5 years now.  I originally began with scrapbooking, but in the end I have created more cards than layouts.  I really enjoy making cards for others and Wendy's designs have opened up a whole new world for me! 
I decided to do a simple birthday card for today using tiered cake and birthday sentiments set.

Materials:
3 Girl JAM baby girl crinkle ribbon
Medium: Prismacolor
Flower rhinestones
Spellbinders dies:  deckled rectangles and labels sixteen

Here are additional sentiments you can find in the birthday sentiment set.  I find this to be so useful for my birthday cards and I absolutely love the fonts!


I hope you enjoyed my little card and that you have a beautiful day and rest of the week!

Hugs
Zeni

2 comments on "Hostess Monday with Zeni"

Wendy on August 27, 2012 at 10:08 AM said...

Gorgeous creation and post:)
Hugs
Wendy

Chriss America Real on August 27, 2012 at 1:02 PM said...

Oh Zeni! This card is wonderful! Purple is one of my favorite colors! I just love the way you colored this cake! 2 cute!

Hugs,

Chriss