Followers

Thursday, July 12, 2012

NEW BARGAIN FRIDAY!!


Next time I decide to do a massive overhaul of my craft room, I need to remind myself that I have TOO MUCH stuff to finish going through everything in one night!  Yes, tonight I spent the past 4 or so hours beginning a complete cleaning out of unused craft supplies and let's just say I have now made a ginormous mess and am not even half way through!  Ugh.


Anyway, since it is Friday, that means we have a new BARGAIN Friday release for you today, woo hoo!!  Today's sentiment goes perfectly with the NEW RELEASES for this month - the Back To School set.   Fridays here on the blog and in the DIGITAL DELIGHTS SHOP are awesome because each Friday there's something new to look forward to - sometimes they are free, sometimes not, but ALWAYS at FABULOUS prices.

     Remember, you have until the end of the month to head on over to DIGITAL DELIGHTS SHOP to pick up the month's set at these special prices, but why not start now!?!


Best Teacher sentiment

Best Teacher sentiment (colored)


We are on week 2 of 4 for July.


Don't forget to check out ALL the NEW RELEASES in the DIGITAL DELIGHTS SHOP as well as our current SALE!


0 comments on "NEW BARGAIN FRIDAY!!"