Followers

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Hostess Monday with Wendy


Hi guys,
Welcome to another Hostess Monday. This week it's my turn and I thought it might be fun to look back on some of my previous creations!
I am busy getting ready for our NEW RELEASE this Thursday and you are going to be super excited with all our new DT projects, they are amazing!!!
This was a shaker/easel card for Christmas
using
Candy Cane Jingles (colored)
This one was fun to make and was a card I made and then created the box with drawers around it.
I used our space stamps for this one
Moonwalk Billy (colored)

Another easel card using
Cupcake Timmy and birthday sentiment
Cupcake Timmy (colored)
I love to make these journals, which you can pick up at the craft store. Decorate the front and tie ribbons down the side. A fun and quick gift.
Products used:
Fall kids set (colored)
Last is my 50s card which I made for my husbands valentine
Products used
Rockabilly Richie (colored)Dazzling Sue (colored)
50s stamps and license plate sentiments
 
Well I hope you enjoyed my little trip down memory lane with some of my creations.
 
Thanks for stopping by and see you tomorrow for tutorial Tuesday
 
Photobucket

1 comments on "Hostess Monday with Wendy"

Larelyn on July 30, 2012 at 6:43 PM said...

These are all amazing, Wendy. You have such talent. I can't pick a favorite. Your designs are just so inspiring.
Hugs,
Larelyn