Followers

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Hostess Monday with Lisa


Happy Monday
Lisa here from Canada.  I have been part of the Delightful team for a couple of years now and I just love it,
Wendy creates such wonderfully adorable images and I just have
so much fun making cards and other creations with them.
  Lately I have been very busy with life, you know kids, work etc. to top it off
I just recently decided to go back to school part time soooooo
with my busy life it gives me less time to create. 
My solution is PRE COLOURS!!! 

You can purchase Wendy's images in black and white and precoloured
so if you have limited time just print the precoloured image off
add some extra shading if you wish or glitter and there
you have it an adorable card, quick and easy!!!

I used Angel Donita for the card above shaded her face and added stickles to her wings, done in minutes!!!

Here are some more cards I have created using Pre-coloured images from Digital Delights



Thanks for joining me today for my hostess Monday, have a wonderful week.

 

2 comments on "Hostess Monday with Lisa"

Wendy on July 9, 2012 at 8:03 AM said...

These are fantastic Lis:)
Hugs
Wendy

Sandra H on July 9, 2012 at 9:31 AM said...

They are truly lovely:)x