Followers

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Hostess Monday with Katie


It's my turn for another spot at Hostess Monday and I wanted to share a few recent favorite Digital Delight cards with you.

I am getting ready for a massive trip home to England in a few weeks and I can without a doubt say that you all have to ready to see the fabulous images that Wendy has in store for you next month, just glorious!

This was only from last week but I really love him!




I've been a part of Digital Delights for almost 3 years now and I class Wendy as one of my best online friends and each month it is a delight and pleasure to make cards for her.
I hope you have enjoyed a few of my recent favorites and be sure to watch our for the August releases, they will "knock your socks off!"
Katie

2 comments on "Hostess Monday with Katie"

Bev Cole on July 16, 2012 at 5:02 AM said...

Katie,

Your cards are adorable! Your choice of colors...perfect. Really enjoyed seeing your cards. Thanks!

Wendy on July 17, 2012 at 9:33 AM said...

Absolutely gorgeous creations Katie:)
Hugs
Wendy