Followers

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Guest Designer | Liz


Amazing step card by Guest Designer Liz

 This weeks Guest Designer is.....

Liz from Lizland



Here's a little about Liz

Hi, I’m Liz and turned 29 for the first time this year. I am Norwegian, and after three years in London I am now back in Norway. I went back to University last year and in a couple of weeks I am starting on my Master’s Degree in political science. I also work part time in health care. Hopefully I will still have time to craft!
Last year, in August, I had a random impulse to try to create cards and bought my first copics and first few tools. Since then the collection of pens, tools and paper has grown massively and I am having such great fun making cards! Prior to said impulse, my only crafting experience was colouring as a child. This blog was primarily made as a way for me to track my progress and easily have access to photos of what I have made.
Before I made any cards I did a little cross-stitching, only a few patterns, and some knitting (primarily hats!). Apart from crafting I love photography and web design.
available at the
Liz created a 2nd wonderful card for us! 

Tangled Lights Reindeer
Tangled Reindeer
Be Naughty Sentiment
Be Naughty Sentiment
Thanks so much for joining us this week Liz!!!!!

3 comments on "Guest Designer | Liz"

Sandra H on August 1, 2012 at 5:40 AM said...

Totally stunning card xx

Wendy on August 1, 2012 at 9:04 AM said...

This is amazing Liz:) Thanks for being our Guest DT this week!
Hugs
Wendy (aka Louby Loo)
www.digitaldelightsbyloubyloo.com

Liz on August 5, 2012 at 3:49 AM said...

Thank you :)