Followers

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Guest Designer | Joann


 Happy Wednesday and a very Happy 4th July
This weeks Guest Designer is.....
Joann from  Sassy Raggedy


Here's a little about Joann
Hi everyone, I am Joann aka Sassy Raggedy...
I have been doing crafts of some kind all my life. I owned a boutique store in Denver, Co. for 13 years called "Ragg-A-Muffins" until my husband retired from the Air Force Academy in Colorado Springs. At that time we moved to Alabama where I found the world of online crafting. My blog is www.sassyraggedy.com and you have probably seen me around as Sassy Raggedy or Mz. Raggedy...I love cardmaking and I am honored to have been chosen to be a Guest Designer with Delightful Challenges.
Thanks so much again. joann sassy raggedy

available at the
USA Myrtle the Turtle

Sale on on for our "Red, White and Blue" until midnight tonight!


See them under our specials
or our Patriotic section

Thanks so much for joining us this week Joann!!!!

2 comments on "Guest Designer | Joann"

kimmie_35 on July 4, 2012 at 12:42 AM said...

He's a colourful chap, isn't he? Love your card!
Hugs
Kim
x

Wendy on July 4, 2012 at 8:23 AM said...

Absolutely beautiful:)
Thanks for being our Guest DT this week.
Hugs
Wendy (aka Louby Loo)