Followers

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Guest Designer | Diane


This weeks Guest Designer is.....
 Here's a little about Diane

Hi, my name is Diane. I'm from Kingman, Arizona. I've been married for thirty-six years and have three adult children. Tom and I are expecting our first grandbaby in just six weeks. I work as a Special Education secretary in an elementary school. This year will be my twentieth year. I'm looking forward to retirement in four more years. I have been card making for about two and a half years. It is truly something I am passionate about and am always trying to improve and learn something new. 

Diane also shared this super card that she created for
the Crafty Catz DT card for this week
which is sponsored by Digital Delights !! Fantastic!

available at the
Digital Delights store

Standing Santa
Standing Santa
Ahoy Matey Accessories Set
Pirate Accessories Set
Presley the Pirate
Prseley the Pirate
Thanks so much for joining us this week Diane!!!!!





1 comments on "Guest Designer | Diane"

Wendy on July 18, 2012 at 9:18 AM said...

This is beautiful Diane and love the bow too!
Thanks for being our Guest DT this week.
Hugs
Wendy (aka Louby Loo)