Followers

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Guest Designer | Debbie


This weeks Guest Designer is.....
Debbie from Crafting When I Can


Here's a little about Debbie

I’ve been crafting in all kinds of mediums since I can ever remember.  My Mom was an accomplished crafter and taught me at an early age  to hand knit, machine knit, crochet, embroider, sew, make bakery cakes - well just all kinds of crafts.  Mom was right handed, I was left – so in the end, she taught me how to craft right  handed – weird right or left?  LOL!  If we saw something we liked – we made it.  Since then, I’ve gotten into card making, scrapbooking, painting on stemware, I have an embroidery machine, and I also make jewelry.  I find so much joy in creating.  I even have stricken a few things off my bucket list like quilting and soldering handmade jewelry.  I’d love to learn how to make my own glass beads and do pottery, some day!   Yes, I can do a lot, but I DO NOT have a green thumb.  I kill all my plants!  Go figure!  LOL!  I am a stay at home mom, married for 26 years, keeping books for our business and I have 2 daughters (16) and (11).   I just recently started a blog and discovered a whole new world of crafting friends.  I design for two design teams Sassy Studio Designs and The Stamping Boutique.  Maybe you’ve seen some of my work in blogland.  I give most of my cards away – I guess it’s my way of spreading a little sunshine!  I’m blown away at the talent I see in challenges, and pick up a few new techniques along the way.  Crafters are the friendliest and most generous people, and love sharing their ideas.  I am blessed with the friends I’ve made along the way.


available at the

Rockaround Sue - Click Image to Close
Rockaround Sue


50s Sentiment Set - Click Image to Close
50s Sentiment Set


Thanks so much for joining us this week Debbie!!!!!

1 comments on "Guest Designer | Debbie"

Wendy on July 11, 2012 at 6:32 PM said...

Absolutely beautiful Debbie.
Thanks for being our Guest Dt this week.
Hugs
Wendy (aka Louby Loo)