Followers

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Hostess Monday


Hello, and welcome to Hostess Monday. 
I'm Larelyn, a designer for Delightful Challenges.  For my second time as a Monday Hostess, I wanted to share another layout. I love using Wendy's images for cards and layouts.  
Coloring with Copic Markers has become my newest creative passion, but even if you're not into coloring digital stamps, Digital Delights by Louby Loo still has many products that will enhance your  scrapbook layouts. 
 I created the scene and sentiments using Microsoft Word 2010 and these Digital stamps:

To finish the layout, I added two photo mats and some jute twine and button embellishments.  A little inking and some faux stitching and the layout is complete just waiting for pictures of some little buckaroos.

Thanks for joining me today. 
I hope you'll visit the store and explore all the wonderful options for your cardmaking and scrapbooking creations.
Hugs and Happy Crafting,
Larelyn

1 comments on "Hostess Monday"

Wendy on June 11, 2012 at 8:45 AM said...

A beautiful layout Larelyn:)
Hugs
Wendy