Followers

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Hostess Monday with NancyD


Hi there folks! NancyD here with another Hostess Monday.  I am just coming up to my one year anniversary as a design team member with Digital Delights and I have loved every minute of my time with Wendy and the team.

My favorite thing about crafting is the joy learning new techniques.  It is exciting for me to see a thought turn into a project to share with everyone.  This week I have been working on a special project for my brand new granddaughter, Adalyn.


I used the new Starry Booboo and Luvvy Baby Set bear to create this cute mobile for Adalyn's crib.  The biggest challenge here was getting the wire molded into the mobile shape and coloring all those perfect little bears.

 
I have been blessed with 6 grandchildren so far and love to include them in my crafting.  The older ones frequently get together with Grandma to make cards or some other paper craft project.
 
I hope you enjoyed my project today.  You can learn how I made this creation and see more pictures by checking out my blog at Crafting Passions.  Then you should check out all the new images from Wendy over at the Digital Delights store.  There is just one problem!  You might want they all! lol!

Have a great Monday!
NancyD

2 comments on "Hostess Monday with NancyD"

CRAZYCRAFTSHED on June 18, 2012 at 5:08 AM said...

Hi Nancy
A gorgeous and beautiful mobile
hugs Dianne xx :)

Chriss America Real on June 19, 2012 at 12:10 PM said...

Oh Nancy! This is just 2 Cute! What a darling idea!

Hugs,

Chriss