Followers

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Guest Designer | Judith


 Happy Wednesday
This weeks Guest Designer is.....
Here's a little about Judith

Hi my name is Judith Hall and I‘m a 50 something craftaholic! I am married to my very patient and craft tolerant best friend Dean, mother to two wonderful sons Matthew (24), Thomas (20) and a gorgeous daughter Alison (28) and also Grandma to Jacob who is now 6 months old, not forgetting MIL to Steven! I have crafted for as long as I can remember, my favorite childhood pastime was making dress up paper dolls, and I have always loved to color and design. I started to make cards about 6 years ago and following blogs about 18 months ago – though I only plucked up the courage to do anything with my own blog in January of this year – it was my new year’s resolution and probably the best one I have ever made! I spend my spare time making cards and enjoying my role as a member of several great DTs where I have met some lovely girls and made some great friendships. To anyone wondering if crafty blogging is for them I’d say – go for it without a doubt – it’s the best thing you will ever do – I certainly never imagined I’d be here today with a GDT spot thank you Delightful Challenges for having me!
Hula Halina

available at the

Thanks so much for joining us this week Judith!!!!

Remember the Delightful Challenges Design Team currently has a Design Team Call until the 29th!

2 comments on "Guest Designer | Judith"

Wendy on June 27, 2012 at 8:34 AM said...

This is darling Judith :) Thanks for being our Guest DT this week.
Hugs
Wendy (aka Louby Loo)
www.digitaldelightsbyloubyloo.com

Sandra H on June 27, 2012 at 11:04 AM said...

Hello Judith, Your card and image is so beautiful:)x