Followers

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Guest Designer | Alyce



Happy Wednesday
This weeks Guest Designer is.....
Alyce from Kit and Clowder

Here's a little about Alyce
Hi everyone! My name is Alyce I have a real passion for crafting and am always spending my spare time making something. For my day job I am a full time interior designer, but I have found that crafting is a great avenue to explore my creativity. My background in design has always had me experimenting with different techniques and concepts, and one thing led to another and I found copic markers and card making – my two loves! I live in Australia, and my work can be seen at kitandclowder.blogspot.com.
Alyce made this wonderful wedding card using
Bride and Groom
available at the

Thanks so much for joining us this week Alyce!!!!

Remember the Delightful Challenges Design Team currently has a Design Team Call!

4 comments on "Guest Designer | Alyce"

CRAZYCRAFTSHED on June 13, 2012 at 1:56 AM said...

Hi Alyce
A gorgeous and beautiful card
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Cristeen on June 13, 2012 at 2:39 AM said...

fantastic post thanks for sharing
web agency brussels

Wendy on June 13, 2012 at 9:41 AM said...

Absolutely gorgeous.
Hugs
Wendy (aka Louby Loo)
www.digitaldelightsbyloubyloo.com

Alyce on June 13, 2012 at 11:20 PM said...

Thanks so much everyone :) What a gorgeous image to play with! xx