Followers

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Hostess Monday With Chriss


Good Morning Ladies,
Welcome!  I am so excited to be your hostess today and to show you a project that I made with a Looby Loo design.  First a little about myself.  My name is Chriss and I come from Scrappin' With Chriss and Lou.
I have been married for 35 years to my high school sweetheart and I have two children, Kelly is 31 and Brian is 29.
I want to tell you the story of how I met Wendy (Looby Lou).  I had started blog hopping and I noticed that women would say that their project was a "digi" I did not know what a "digi" was.  I kept leaving comments asking "what is a digi" finally one day I received a very sweet reply back from someone called Looby Lou.  She explained that a "digi" was a "digital stamp" and invited me to her blog.  Little did we know that we had started a friendship that has lasted to this day.  I fell in love with digital stamps, I love that you can store them on your computer and they don't take up any space in your scrapbook room.  I also love that if something happens to your computer, Wendy keeps your stamps safely stored on her site.  Being a member of this Design Team has made me grow and stretch my imagination in ways that I never had before.  I have taken three Copic Coloring Classes and will be Certified in Copic Coloring at the end of May.
Here is my project.  It is a "lunch bag album" with Under the Sea Set (colored) I am making it for my little next door neighbor who is like a granddaughter to me.  I am going to fill it with pictures that I take of us this summer and give it to her.  I bought her a little pink fishing rod so we can go fishing together.


If you would like to see more pictures of the inside of the album, please stop by my Blog today!Hugs,
Chriss

16 comments on "Hostess Monday With Chriss"

angie ashuk on May 14, 2012 at 9:49 AM said...

Great album!! I follow your personal blog:) I dont use digi's, I'm not much of a stamp person myself, but I do love the look of them!! And the precolored ones are genius!!

Wendy on May 14, 2012 at 9:57 AM said...

Fabulous Chriss:) It looks wonderful!
Hugs
Wendy (aka Louby Loo)
www.digitaldelightsbyloubyloo.com

Dr Sonia S V on May 14, 2012 at 11:47 AM said...

Chriss the story of how you met Wendy is so sweet and saw the details on the album the glittered fish are so adorable and I love Wendy's mermaid which holds a special place in my heart as I had used it for a Guest DT project at this very blog!

Homespun Elegance on May 14, 2012 at 12:22 PM said...

Wow! I have never used digi stamps! These are so cute!! ;) TFS

Jessica

Homespunelegance.blogspot.com

HeatherLynn on May 14, 2012 at 12:56 PM said...

sooo totally adorable, Chriss!!!!

Larelyn on May 14, 2012 at 1:16 PM said...

Fabulous project, my friend. And, what a sweet thing to do for your "almost granddaughter". I'm sure she will treasure it.
Hugs,
Larelyn

scrapclose2theheart on May 14, 2012 at 1:23 PM said...

Came over from your personal blog. Love this fabulous mini & that you are going to do it with the little girl next door. I have a couple of little girls down the street that are friends of my granddaughter. I love talking to them when they are outside. :)

Jessica on May 14, 2012 at 2:26 PM said...

Aww...love these images. Your added stickles really makes them stand out. "Delight"ful Mini Chriss!
:O)
Jessica S

MaryEllen on May 14, 2012 at 5:08 PM said...

your album is adorable !!!

scrappingnomad on May 14, 2012 at 5:16 PM said...

WOW!!! That is so beautiful!!!! I showed it to my daughter and she fell in love with it!!!!

Lisa on May 14, 2012 at 6:14 PM said...

I absolutely LOVE this, Chriss!! How sweet is that mermaid??!! The entire album is so creative and beautiful!! Gorgeous project my friend :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Tasha on May 14, 2012 at 7:51 PM said...

Love the album. The digi stamps are so cute. Thanks for sharing.

Creative M on May 15, 2012 at 10:47 AM said...

Beautiful!!!!!So Sweet!!TFS...New Follower!!!
http://craftingwithcreativem.blogspot.com

Suzys Crafts on May 15, 2012 at 7:36 PM said...

What an adorable book!

Sugarlips on May 15, 2012 at 9:50 PM said...

It turned out super adorable! Great job.
iluvkatie74atyahoodotcom

Karen L on May 16, 2012 at 4:41 PM said...

Came over from your blog, Scrappin' With Chris and Lou and am a new follower. This little album is so darn cute! I've only just started getting acquainted with digi stamps so love seeing what you can do with them!