Followers

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Happy Monday! Hostess with Sarah


 Happy Monday everyone!  Today I, Sarah Taylor, am your Monday Hostess.  I have a graduation card for you.  It also is a gift card holder on the inside of the card. 

I used Professor Hooty as the image for the card. I used the uncolored image because then I could make the book and hat to match my paper.  This is a great image for either male or a female card.  So, you could make several of the same kind of cards just to make sure you have enough on hand. I printed  Hooty two times and cut out the head and popped it up.

As you can see below the inside can hold a gift card or even money if you would rather give that.  Here is the link on how to make this super easy inside.  This inside fold comes in so handy for so many different things!


Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope I have inspired you on your Monday!
Hugs, Sarah Taylor

1 comments on "Happy Monday! Hostess with Sarah"

Wendy on May 7, 2012 at 10:02 AM said...

Outstanding Sarah, and what a great design.
Hugs
Wendy (aka Louby Loo)
www.digitaldelightsbyloubyloo.com