Followers

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Guest DT | Kirsten


Happy Wednesday
This weeks Guest DT is.....
Kirsten from My Craft & Garden Tales
Here's a little about Kirsten
I have been interested in crafting since I was a small child.
I do scrapbooking, sewing, painting and woodwork.
I have actively been scrapbooking since 2007.
I started blogging and entering challenges a year ago.
Best Regards, Kirsten


Kirsten made this fabulous wedding card/box using
Bride and Groom and the Celebration Sentiment
both available at the

Thanks so much for joining us this week Kirsten!!!!




2 comments on "Guest DT | Kirsten"

Wendy on May 9, 2012 at 6:20 AM said...

Wow Kirsten, this is absolutely beautiful! Thanks for being our Guest DT this week.
Hugs
Wendy (aka Louby Loo)
www.digitaldelightsbyloubyloo.com

Chriss America Real on May 9, 2012 at 1:01 PM said...

Oh this wedding card box is fantastic! What a wonderful gift for any couple!

Hugs,
Chriss