Followers

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Guest DT | Katie K.


Happy Wednesday
This weeks Guest DT is.....

Katie from Inky Angel Creations
Here's a little about Katie
I've enjoyed crafting all my life. I used to sew and do needle-work and now my passion is paper craft. I discovered stamping back in 2008 and have loved it ever since. I mainly like vintage, feminine, and cute styles but I am willing to try others. There's just not enough time in a day to do all I want to do. I work 4 days a week as Lab Information System analyst in a private laboratory in Surrey, BC, Canada and have been married to my best friend for 24 years. My focus other than work is my 13 year-old son.


Katie made this wonderful baby card using
Boo Boo Bear
available at the

Thanks so much for joining us this week Katie!!!!







8 comments on "Guest DT | Katie K."

Jo Ann on May 16, 2012 at 3:44 AM said...

This is so pretty, Katie! What a wonderful baby card. Congratulations on the GDT spot. God bless!

Joey on May 16, 2012 at 3:56 AM said...

Katie this is just amazing! fabulous! Joey x

Wendy on May 16, 2012 at 9:51 AM said...

This is absolutely gorgeous Katie:)
Thanks for being our Guest DT this week.
Hugs
Wendy (aka Louby Loo)
www.digitaldelightsbyloubyloo.com

Katie K on May 16, 2012 at 3:16 PM said...

Hi Wendy, Leslie and the entire designer team,
Thank you so much for your generosity and support, it's been a delightful experience being a guest designer on your blog.
Hugs,
Katie

Katie K on May 16, 2012 at 3:16 PM said...

Hi Wendy, Leslie and the entire designer team,
Thank you so much for your generosity and support, it's been a delightful experience being a guest designer on your blog.
Hugs,
Katie

Karen L on May 16, 2012 at 4:39 PM said...

Absolutely darling...I love all the layering!

Janou51 on March 8, 2013 at 1:13 PM said...

superbe !

evlin95 on October 13, 2014 at 10:42 PM said...

Adorable