Followers

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

This Weeks Guest DT



Happy Wednesday
This weeks Guest DT is.....
Frea from Creafrea
Here's alittle about Frea
Hello everyone, just a short intro of little old me. My name is Frea and I live in the Netherlands. I have been crafting since I was able to hold a pencil and tried all sorts of crafts; knitting, crochet, embroidery, patchwork, scrapbooking and card making.  What I like most about card making is the coloring part. I use several coloring mediums; started with Derwent Pencils, and then found the Distress Inks which give a lovely soft vintage effect. Because neither medium can give a more bright effect I tried out Copics and now use all three mediums depending on the effect I want to achieve. Since I am a full time primary school teacher my time is limited but I try to craft whenever I can find time. I have accepted a DT post with Little Miss Muffet and love doing that, but have to limit myself to one team for lack of time. Do feel free to pop in on my blog http://creafrea.blogspot.com/ any time, you’re more than welcome!
Hugs, Frea
Frea made this adorable get well card using
Ouch Lily and matching sentiment
both available at the

Thanks so much for joining us this week Frea!!!!

3 comments on "This Weeks Guest DT"

Joey on April 25, 2012 at 4:48 AM said...

Frea your card is beautiful! love the sentiment! Joey x

Wendy on April 25, 2012 at 8:29 AM said...

Adorable card Frea, thanks for being our Guest DT this week.
Hugs
Wendy (aka Louby Loo)
www.digitaldelightsbyloubyloo.com

Frances on April 26, 2012 at 10:15 AM said...

Wonderful DT creations!, great inspiration, lovely images. hugs, Frances.