Followers

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

This Weeks Guest DT



Happy Wednesday
This weeks Guest DT is.....
Wendy from Mrs B's Spot
 Here's alittle about Wendy
Hi, my name is Wendy and I am a copic and papercraft addict! I am married to my bestest friend for the last 27 years with many, many, many more years to come! We are getting ready to hit the retirement RV trail, off to discover America. We have a blended family of 5 AWESOME children, 6 grandboys and 1 granddaughter - we are very blessed with this sweet family of ours! Some of the simple pleasures I enjoy in my life are:  Coloring, papercrafting, and photography.
Wendy completed this Darling card with Springtime Lara and she Paper Pieced with adorable paper
You can find a large selection of Digi Papers to use at the Digital Delights store too
Thanks so much for joining us this week Wendy!!!!!!

0 comments on "This Weeks Guest DT"