Followers

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

This weeks Guest DT






Happy Wednesday
This weeks Guest DT is.....

 Here's alittle about Jo Ann

Hi everyone. My name is Jo Ann and I am a happy Stay-at-home Mom to my son whose 6 years old and a wife to my husband, Joseph. I was born and raised in the Philippines but after marriage, I came to San Antonio, Texas. I love almost all kinds of crafting...Creating gives me a sense of fulfillment knowing that I give my best in everything I do. After my son was born, I got into Scrapbooking to document my son’s growth. Shortly after, I saw a magazine on Cardmaking and I was hooked. I collected every tool available in the market, taught myself on different techniques and started giving only handmade cards to friends since 2007. My biggest fan is my son who stays beside me each time I have a project. I love it when he says, "Mommy, you made the most beautiful card, ever!" I love my family and thank God for them everyday…

Jo Ann made this beautiful Wedding card with Digital Delights Bride and Groom
what an amazing job!!!!
Thanks so much for joining us this week Jo Ann

5 comments on "This weeks Guest DT"

Sandra H on April 11, 2012 at 8:36 AM said...

This is beautiful:)x

Sandra H on April 11, 2012 at 8:36 AM said...

This is beautiful:)x

Dora on April 11, 2012 at 11:27 AM said...

Awww how cute, love the sweet image and fun layout with the punches and crochet flower xxx

Hippieaud (aka Audrey) on April 11, 2012 at 1:33 PM said...

Wow Jo Ann, your creation is amazing!! Love the layering:)

Jo Ann on April 11, 2012 at 2:06 PM said...

Oh, I am so honored to be featured GDT today, here in your site. Thanks, Lisa for posting this. This is my first time and hopefully will not be the last. Thanks for all the nice comments, ladies! I appreciate y'all!