Followers

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

This weeks Guest DT



Happy Wednesday
This weeks Guest DT is.....

 Here's alittle about Donna
Hi, my name is Donna, and I've been papercrafting for 5 years now. I love using dies on my cards as well as lovely patterned papers and always try to create something new. I love collecting and coloring rubber stamps and Digital stamps, although I think I may have more than I could ever use in a lifetime. My favorite coloring medium is Copics/Promarkers and Tria Markers, as I get a nice variety of colors. I have a wonderful and understanding husband who supports my ever growing collection of anything craft related. We have the most gorgeous little doggy called Kody, and have 4 grandchildren. We live in Nottingham, England (home of Robin Hood) I'm originally from Canada but moved to the UK in 1999, and still getting used to it.

Donna used the ever so adorable Angel Donita to make this lovely card
If you have never been to Donna's blog I recommend you stop by, her creations are amazing!!!!

Thanks for joining us this week Donna!!!

 

2 comments on "This weeks Guest DT"

karen on April 4, 2012 at 1:21 PM said...

Wow So beautiful Donna, hugs, Karenx

Tracey Manderson on April 9, 2012 at 1:27 AM said...

wowzers this is awesome! look at all those dies!! wonderful card Donna!!
Hugs
Tracey
xx