Followers

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Rockabily Richie


 Happy Monday Friends!
 I'm Jan from She's Gone Digital...
I live in the land of blue sky and bright sunshine also known as Arizona.  
I have a passion for paper crafting with digital images and Copic markers.
 
Today is my turn for the Hostess Monday spot.
I have a card to share with you using Rockabilly Richie and one of the images from 
the 50's Sentiments collection.


 This card was lots of fun to make, I merged two great images and colored with Copic markers.
I also used the Route 66 sign to make a 5.5 X 4.25 border to act as digital paper for my project.

Thanks for stopping by and have a crafty day!

3 comments on "Rockabily Richie"

Rhonda Miller on April 1, 2012 at 9:59 PM said...

What a great card.

Wendy on April 2, 2012 at 6:33 AM said...

This is adorabe Jan and love the "Route 66" border.
Hugs
Wendy

Sandra H on April 2, 2012 at 5:17 PM said...

What a beautiful card:)x