Followers

Friday, April 27, 2012

It's a sketch


Hi guys and a very happy Saturday

 
Are we ready for some ideas? Well here is a sketch I made up that may give you some weekend ideas!


 Below is a Digital card made using the above sketch (I need to find time to create a real one using this too!)


Stamps/Paper used:
Rainbow Digital Paper Pack
Rainbow Digital Paper set
 
Delightful Dotty Set (colored)
Delightful Dotty
 
Delightful oz backround set (colored)
Tree Stump
 
Dream Sentiment set
Dream Sentiment
 
Rainbow (colored)
rainbow
 
Would love to see your take on our sketch using your favorite Digital Delights by Louby Loo products! Send them to me at loubyloocreations@sbcglobal.net
 
Happy Crafting!!
 
Photobucket

3 comments on "It's a sketch"

CRAZYCRAFTSHED on April 28, 2012 at 1:41 AM said...

Hi Wendy
A fabulous sketch and a gorgeous card,have a lovely weekend
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Joey on April 28, 2012 at 8:53 AM said...

I love this sketch Wendy, fabulous card too. Joey x

Tangle on April 28, 2012 at 1:52 PM said...

Hello and thanks for stopping by my blog hop! I'm having so much fun exploring so many new and wonderful blogs! Thanks for your input, a pouncer is basically just a round sponge with a holder thats used for stenciling. I got mine at Joann's: Martha Steward brand. Very useful if you do any stenciling! Have a wonderful day!