Followers

Monday, April 16, 2012

Hostess Monday With Tracey


Hi There Everyone! 

Happy Monday to you All.
It is Tracey here from Tracey's Faerie Land!

My turn to play Hostess today!
I went ahead and made a step Card for you today,
and i realise that a few of the other Hostesses
have made them too (well they are cool!! lol)

I actually want to talk "Using your scraps"

 Everything i have used on my card today, is actually
something i have prepared, cut out or coloured
for something else, and it either hasnt looked
right or colour is wrong, or as with the doily i have used,
I actually used part of it for another card.


I tend to start getting things picked out for a card, cutting out
some dies or punching a border, and when i go to assemble,
it might not look quiet right. So instead of throwing away
i have a bag full of dies already cut, or images coloured.
I look through them when making another card, just incase there
is something that might work perfectly with the creation i am making now!
The actually card base for this card was cut out, and
then i decided to make a totally different card! So i thought
i might try and make a step card using it. There are lots of
tutorials out there to help with making them.

Well Thankyou for dropping by.
I hope you all have a great day

Hugs
Tracey
xxx


0 comments on "Hostess Monday With Tracey"