Followers

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Hostess Monday with Rosalien


Hi girls, it's Rosalien here and today I'm your Host for Hostess Monday. ;)
I wanted to share two cards with you that I made. For my first card I used Boo Boo Bear, he is so super cute that I couldn't resist this little guy and wanted to play with it. :)) I distressed all the edges on the card with brown chalk so the papers wouldn't look to sweet. I also put bling on the hearts of the flowers to give it some extra sparkle.

When I was looking on You-Tube I found this great Tutorial from Christina  how to make a Zig Zag Card. She also shows you how to make a double Zig Zag Card. So check here out. ;)
For my Zig Zag Card I used the same punch as here because I really love this punch and it took me such along time to find this one and I thought it would be great for a wedding card since I needed one. ;) On this card I only used a sentiment to show you that you don't always have to use a image. This sentiment comes from the Wedding and Anniversary Set.

For more details on my cards you can to my blog.
I hope you liked it and that it will give you some inspiration. ;) Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you next time. ;))

Hugs, Rosalien

1 comments on "Hostess Monday with Rosalien"

Jayne A on April 30, 2012 at 3:20 PM said...

Wow stunning cards
Hugs
Jayne
x