Followers

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Hostess Monday with Joey



Hiya Everyone and Happy Monday to you, Today its my turn (Joey) to be your Hostess here at Digital Delights and I have been super excited for my turn to come around :)

I will tell you a little about me, I am a 31 year old SAHM of 3 Beautiful Children, Sydney 11, Niall 7, and Ella is 2. I am married to Martin and we celebrate our 8th Wedding Anniversary in May. Our son is Autistic and has ADHD, So this keeps me on my toes, crafting is my little "ME" time. I find colouring theraputic and I love making cuties into cards and other items. I have been crafting for about 5 or 6 years and started off with decoupage, its been a loooooong time since I did any of that!

I was absolutely thrilled to bits when Wendy asked me to join her talented team of designers for Digital Delights and I havent looked back since!
The images Wendy gives us are so so so cute and so versatile I just love working with them, they always make me smile and there is so many to choose from too - Digital Image Heaven :)

For my creation today I decided to make a 3D Item with a Baby Theme
The piccys dont quite do it justice in real life its so cute!!!

 I decided to make an exploding box, the base was easy enough to do, the little shoes I had to use a template for, they are so super cute!
 Aren't these images just the sweetest little baby images?! I have used Little Dumpling and added a bow to her hair, and the teddy bear from the Little Dumpling Accessory Set. Do be sure to check out the Baby Section of the Shop, there are many cuties in there!!! All images I coloured up with copics.
 The sentiment is from Digital Delights, and the shoes I embellished with items from my stash, totally adorable!
These little tags I cut with nesties and mounted a little heart onto them.

I hope you like my little baby project
Thanks for Stopping By the Digital Delights Blog Today
Lots of Love
Joey
x x x

1 comments on "Hostess Monday with Joey"

Wendy on April 23, 2012 at 8:50 AM said...

Absolutely adorable Joey:)