Followers

Friday, April 20, 2012

Happy Saturday


Hi guys,
I'm baaaaaaaaaack after a fabulous break with my family in Scotland. 
I want to thank our Senior DT's for covering for me to give me a well needed break. Their posts were all fabulous, thanks gals!
I don't think I remember having such changeable weather all in one day and here are some cards to show the changes we had...........
Skier Slippy by Sarah T
I woke up to Snow (thankfully it was only for one day and didn't lie long!)
Card shows Skier Slippy
Fall into Autumn by Katie
then came some wind
Katie used our Fall Kids and Autumn sentiment

Dilly Duck in the Rain by Lisa Foster
followed by rain............
Card used Rainy Day Dilly

Wish You Were Here by Katie Tate
and finally some SUN!!!!!!!!

Great to be back, I missed you all:)
Have a fab day! Now off to sleep my jet lag away!


Photobucket
 

2 comments on "Happy Saturday"

Joey on April 21, 2012 at 9:32 AM said...

Nice to have you back Wendy :) Joey xx

Scrappy Scatty on April 21, 2012 at 1:41 PM said...

Lovely makes Wendy - glad you had a nice time in Scotland
hope your well
Love Jan
xx