Followers

Saturday, April 14, 2012

HAPPY SATURDAY!


Hi everyone, it's Audrey here with you again.  Hope you are having a glorious beginning to your weekend!  

Today I have made a card to share.  When I decided to make a card for today's post, I thought about what I love most about DIGITAL DELIGHTS and more than anything, I love the large VARIETY of images, sentiments, papers, and much more that Wendy has for sale in the DIGITAL DELIGHTS SHOP.  For those who know me, I am easily bored with things - I like variety and choices and that's what I have found in DIGITAL DELIGHTS SHOP.  Every time I visit the shop, I see images, etc. that I have never seen before.  Some may be brand spankin' new and others may be years old, but to me, if I haven't seen them before, they are NEW!! ;)

This image I chose for today is called "Save Our Trees" and I actually cannot find it in the shop at the moment, but I'm sure that if you'd like to work with it, I can ask Wendy to put it back in the shop.  I thought this image was great for this week because Earth Day is next Sunday, April 22.  I have colored this wonderful image with Copics and cut out with Nesties.  DP is from Basic Grey and all CS is Bazzill.  My flowers are Prima, as is the pearl and the buttons are DeNami Design.  Ribbon is from Hobby Lobby.  I used my corner rounder on the 2nd and 3rd layer and scalloped piece cut with Lifestyle crafts die.  I sure hope you like it!  


 

2 comments on "HAPPY SATURDAY!"

Sandra H on April 14, 2012 at 4:31 PM said...

Hi Audrey, this is a fabulous card so much love the image :)x

bumblebee creations on April 14, 2012 at 8:39 PM said...

this is so cute--loving that image!!