Followers

Saturday, April 7, 2012

HAPPY SATURDAY!


Hello everyone and Happy Saturday.  As I write this, I am wondering why I always stay up too late and write things when I am too tired and should be sleeping?!?  I guess it's what would be called a personal problem LOL!!  Seriously, I hope your weekend is off to a wonderful start and that wherever you are that you are able to be around the people you love.  For those who celebrate Easter, I wish you a very Blessed Easter.

Wendy is traveling at the moment, so I am filling in for the next 2 Saturdays and hopefully won't bore everyone to tears!  My life has been pretty insane this past week with my brother and his kids in town and my shar-pei having to spend Sunday night at the Vet ER after a horrid fight with my other dog.  Needless to say, not a lot of crafting got done, so I am going to share some creations from some of our other FABULOUSLY TALENTED DT members today.

The first one is from Susan (aka Craftin' Suzie) from our Delightful Challenges DT and she is using

 Lie Down Pup on Bone by Susan Flynn

one of the adorable puppies from LONELY PUPPIES SET, one of our newer sets at DIGITAL DELIGHTS SHOP.  I love how she has put the puppy on the bone and that DP is just the perfect touch!

Lonely Pups set

Next up is a super cute creation from Digital Delights DT member Nancy and she is showing another example from the same image set.
It's Lonely Without You by Nancy Dawes

Nancy has added a sentiment from the MISSING YOU SENTIMENTS  and a frame from the MODERN FRAMES SET.
Missing You Sentiment set

Modern Frames Set

Awesome work ladies and thanks for showing us the versatility of not only the same image used in 2 different ways, but also how to combine different sets available at DIGITAL DELIGHTS SHOP to create some wonderful projects.

See you all soon!  

1 comments on "HAPPY SATURDAY!"

Sandra H on April 7, 2012 at 8:45 AM said...

Just so beautiful:)x