Followers

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

This Weeks Guest DT





 Happy Wednesday
This weeks GDT is
CAT DARLING at Cat's Crafty Corner

Here's alittle bit about Cat Darling
Hi! My name is Cat Darling, and I am thrilled to be a Guest Designer once again for Delightful Challenges! I searched through my Scrap Box for this week's challenge. I had just enough yellow DP to cover this little wooden bench that has been sitting on a shelf in my Craftroom for over a year. My Cricut was used to cut out the vines. Then satin roses were hot glued on along with a decorative MS border. The "Happy Easter" sentiment from Digital Delights was just perfect for this project! The same sentiment was used for the tag along with the adorable image "Easter Daisy".
I am a wife, mother, and grandmother with two sons, two daughters, one DIL, and one SIL. I have two adorable grandchildren that I am just crazy about! I'm lucky to be married to the love of my life who encourages my craftiness. I have been artistically inclined all my life. About eight years ago I started scrapbooking which then led to cardmaking. I have been hooked ever since.
Thanks again for inviting me to Guest Design. It's been fun!
Hugs
Cat
Cat is a regular at Delightful Challenge's and I just love checking out her amazing projects!!!
Cat used Easter Daisy and sentiment to complete this project,
the bench is perfect to go with the lovely tag, so Springy!!!!
Thanks so much for joining us this week Cat!!

6 comments on "This Weeks Guest DT"

Rhonda Miller on February 21, 2012 at 10:16 PM said...

Wow, these are gorgeous.

happyscrapper on February 22, 2012 at 5:42 AM said...

I love it! This is beautiful.

Wendy on February 22, 2012 at 8:57 AM said...

This is absolutely stunning Cat! Thanks for being our Guest DT this week at Digital Delights.
Hugs
Wendy (aka Louby Loo)
www.digitaldelightsbyloubyloo.com

SAMARA NAVI on February 22, 2012 at 11:25 AM said...

Cat...this is beyond the beyond! I must look to see if there is a tutorial or a template for this...it is truly one of a kind and gorgeous. I am so happy to see this. Thanks for showing us. Just gorgeous!!!! Smiles, Samara p.s. Always learning...

Scrappy Scatty on February 22, 2012 at 12:20 PM said...

really lovely
Love Jan
xx

Faith A on February 26, 2012 at 1:53 PM said...

WOW WOW and more WOWS