Followers

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Hostess Monday with Rachael


Good Morning 
Welcome to Hostess Monday


Hello everyone I'm your hostess for this week 
This is a very first for me so I will start by telling you a little about me.
 I'm Rachael some people in blog land may know me as Angel-23.
 I work full time as a Community Safety Warden so I try to craft whenever I can get the time, I have been married to my very supportive husband Keith for 10 years January gone, we have been together for 16 years in total, We have a beautiful 14 year old daughter Bethany who's soon to be 15 in March. 
I love anything papercrafts and particularly enjoy using my promarkers to colour in stamps/digi stamps I find this really relaxing. I started crafting in August last year so I class myself as a beginner still, there is so much to learn so many talented people out there and plenty of inspiration to gain. I have made a lot of friends through blogging I don't know why I never did this sooner. In January 2012 I was lucky enough to became a member of delightful challenges design team and I am thoroughly enjoying every minute of it. I love working with all the design team members and using Louby loo's digital stamps they are so adorable.  

Now on to my project 

For this I used the following 

Mrs Luvvy Owl, Owl always love you sentiment and Tree of Love, all digital stamps can be bought here from the Digital Delights store.
I coloured  the images with promarkers
They are just so adorable I couldn't wait to start using them.
I used white card stock for the base 
Soft nostalgia patterned papers and sentiment. 
heart punch on from textured pink card from papermania.
run along the edges with Tim holtz distressed ink scattered straw.
Anita's 3D butterfly.
Cream ribbon with vintage button.
Brown wire at the bottom of the love tree with a love heart.
Flower is cut from the soft nostalgia patterned papers with a pearl in the center. 
Finished off with diamond stickles on Mrs Owl, sentiment, butterfly, hearts and around the edges of the flower.
Glossy accents on Mrs Owls beak.




Thank you all for stopping by please hop over to my blog at www.angels-23craftcorner.blogspot.com
Would be great to see you there.

Hugs
Rachael

4 comments on "Hostess Monday with Rachael"

Wendy on February 6, 2012 at 9:17 AM said...

Fabulous post and project Rachael:)
Hugs
Wendy (aka Louby Loo)
www.digitaldelightsbyloubyloo.com

Rhonda Miller on February 6, 2012 at 10:48 AM said...

What a cute card.

CRAZYCRAFTSHED on February 6, 2012 at 12:47 PM said...

Gorgeous and cute card
Rachael
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Sandra on February 6, 2012 at 3:08 PM said...

Congratulations and your cards stunning:) Sandra H