Followers

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Will you be my valentine?


Hi guys and a very happy Sunday!
 
We have some more fab Valentine creations to share today from the DT
Be My Valentine by Katie Tate
Katie made this beauty of a valentine card using Angel Donita and our Ticket sentiments. I also love those flowers (tutorial please Katie?)
 
Angel Donita Gift Topper
 
IMG_4237_edited-1
Chriss made these super cute projects using our valentine toppers and delicious they look too!! Chriss also used our Valentine Papers, buggy sentiment and loving you sentiment
 
I have to say all this valentine candy is so inviting but alas I just got the Jillian Michaels new DVD and candy and Jillian just don't go together!! On the other hand I could workout out and burn calories so I can eat the candy??? Ahhhh now that is food for thought!
 
See you all tomorrow for our Hostess Monday with Karen.
Photobucket

1 comments on "Will you be my valentine?"

William V.York on February 10, 2012 at 7:25 AM said...

Hey there, You have done an excellent job. I will definitely digg it and personally recommend to my friends. I am confident they will be benefited from this website.
Tunze Recirculation Pump/Powerhead Silence 1073.040