Followers

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

This weeks Guest DT


Happy Wednesday
This weeks Guest DT is.....
Rebekah from Berrylicious

Here's alittle about Rebekah
My name is Rebekah. I am a 36yr old married mum of 3 beautiful children, 2 girls aged 11 and 9 and 1 crazy little boy aged 4!
I have been cardmaking for just under 3 years now. My sister first introduced me to scrapbooking about 5 years ago but it was when I discovered cardmaking that I became truly hooked!
I love colouring and creating romantic and pretty creations. I am completely florally obsessed and always go over the top with my embellishments, I'm certainly not a CAS girl!
I love rubber and digi stamps and am so incredibly lucky to be part of 8 design teams at the moment (including Kenny K, Saturated Canary and Pink Gem designs)
I adore crafting and love the community of the wonderful people I have met through my passion
Rebekah has used Digital Delights Mermaid Image for this wonderful Tag
Pop over to Rebekah's great blog for lots of inspiration as she has an amazing eye for detail!!!
Also, if you are a Team Edward fan like I am you can check out all the Edward eye candy Rebekah's has too!!
Thanks for joining us Rebekah!!!!!





2 comments on "This weeks Guest DT"

Sandra on February 1, 2012 at 3:01 PM said...

Many congratulations Rebekah on your DT :) Sandra H

Wendy on February 1, 2012 at 4:41 PM said...

Absolutely adorable Rebekah:)
Thanks so much for being our Guest DT this week.
Hugs
Wendy (aka Louby Loo)
www.digitaldelightsbyloubyloo.com