Followers

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

This Weeks Guest DT



Happy Wednesday
This weeks Guest DT is.....
Corinne from Wish Upon a Scrap



Here's alittle about Corrine
I am a Mother of one beautiful daughter , and I have been blessed with 2 wonderful Grandchildren.
I have a great husband of almost 30 years now that encourages me and my scrapbooking habits.
My Mom and my Twin sister also make cards and we have a lot of fun seeing what each other is doing and sharing things back and forth.
Just got into Copic markers and digi stamps recently and I am having a blast with them. I have been scrapbooking for about 10 or so years now. I have an awesome group of scrapbooking friends, which always makes it more fun to scrapbook.  I teach Cricut Classes and card classes at the Local Scrapbook Store (Marco Paper) here in Centerville Ohio.



Corinne used the ever adorable BooBoo Bear and get well sentiment to create this wonderful card and tag.  The shading on booboo is perfect and I love the colours Corinne used too
Thanks so much for joining us this week Corinne!!







5 comments on "This Weeks Guest DT"

V on January 18, 2012 at 7:11 AM said...

Gorgeous cards, wow! the bear is the cutiest!!! gotta have it! what did she use to make the frames? I love them.
Veronica

Wendy on January 18, 2012 at 9:00 AM said...

Absolutely darling Corinne:) Thanks so much for being our Guest DT this week.
Hugs
Wendy (aka Louby Loo)
www.digitaldelightsbyloubyloo.com

Corinne on January 18, 2012 at 1:52 PM said...

Veronica, thanks. I used Nestabilities to cut all the designs. on the card I used cardstock but on the tag I used Grungepaper.

Chriss America Real on January 18, 2012 at 4:29 PM said...

This is just adorable! I love Boo Boo Bear!

Marie97 on January 18, 2012 at 9:29 PM said...

Very cte...great coloring!