Followers

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

This Weeks Guest DT


Happy Wednesday
and
Happy New Year!!
This is our first Guest DT of the year!!!
it's

 Here's allitle about Lynda
I live in NY state with my husband, 16 year old son, and our 5 furry friends. I started scrapbooking a in December 2007, and quickly became addicted to every aspect of paper crafting.  I absolutely LOVE to color, and find it to be quite relaxing. Crafting is my hobby, as well as my relaxation therapy.  =)   I am TRULY HONORED to have been chosen to be a guest here at Delightful Challenges. 
Lynda used the adorable Angel Donita and coloured her blue, I love those rosy cheeks too!!
Thanks for joining us Lynda!!


2 comments on "This Weeks Guest DT"

Wendy on January 4, 2012 at 8:56 AM said...

This is darling Lynda:) Thanks for being our Guest DT this week.
Hugs
Wendy (aka Louby Loo)

Sandra on January 4, 2012 at 9:48 AM said...

Congratulations on your Guest Post your card is stunning and looking forward to seeing more:) Sandra H