Followers

Monday, January 30, 2012

So much to share


Hi guys and a very Happy Tuesday to everyone!

This is a lengthy post today, we have so much fun to share.
 
 First up it is release week here at Digital Delights, this coming Thursday!! Be sure not to miss it!
 
Exciting news!!!!!!!! We have a new tutorial artist!! I am thrilled to introduce you to Christine Garner who will be bringing us a new tutorial EVERY Tuesday...............



Hi my name is Christine Garner, and I live in Hickory, North Carolina. I have been married to a wonderful man Eric for 20 years. He has never said anything about the dining room becoming a craft room. I have two children which are both in the 8th grade. I am very proud of Josh and Kayla they are great kids. I started doing cards back in June 2011. I colored my first digital stamp and entered a challenge. Ever since then I have been hooked on digital stamps. I love how you can make them any size and combine them with other stamps to make a great card or other paper project. I mostly use colored pencils on my stamps. I got an art degree way back in 1987. That is where I learned how do color with them. I am showing my age aren't I. I hope you with love using the tutorials that will be posted here at Digital Delights By Louby Loo
Visit Christine at her blog Sweet Pea Cards

We have this fun new set of Licence Plate Sentiments which will be fab for all your valentine projects and also suitable for year round too!
 
Licence Plate Love Sentiment set
I acutally managed to get my Copics out and have a play this weekend!

I used the U-Rock Licence plate along with some of our  new fifties characters

This is for my husbands valentine (so shhhhhhhhh it's a surprise!)
 
Samara has made a whole collection of goodies using our Valentine Topper set
Valentine Toppers set (colored)
(also available uncolored)
 
Valentine Toppers by Samara Navi
Valentine Toppers by Samara Navi
Valentine Toppers by Samara Navi
Valentine Toppers by Samara Navi
These are all fabulous Samara!
 
Dumpling Love by Shell Swinscoe
Shell also used one of our Valentine topper to create this fun tag
 
Another new product is our "Critter Hearts" set
Critter Heart Set (colored)
(also available uncolored)

Nutty Sydney By Lisa Vaughan
Lisa V made this adorable card using our "Nutty Squirrel"
 
Leapin Elvin
Bananas Monkey
The two cards above are fab and were created by Chriss
 
Critter Hearts Elvin
Critter Hearts Monkey
and Jan made these fun designs using the monkey and frog
 
See you tomorrow for our Guest Designer Wednesday! Thanks for stopping by!
 
Photobucket

0 comments on "So much to share"