Followers

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

On with the show


That's where I am at today! Spent all day yesterday taking down the Christmas decorations and as much as I love having them up, I do love how clean and spacious everything feels after they are down!! So now I am ready to begin some illustrating again!!
Hand Stand for Joy
 
handstand coco
Some fun cards here that can be used for any occassion featuring our Circus characters.
 
It is with sadness that I have to announce the departure of our tutorial ladies, Betty and Wanda, and thank them for all their wonderful contributions to Digital Delights over the past year.
 
On a brighter note, that means we have a space for a new tutorial artist!! Do you love to create tutorials, either in video format or still? If this is something that you think might be of interest please drop me a line at loubyloocreations@sbcglobal.net
 
Photobucket

2 comments on "On with the show"

Sandra on January 3, 2012 at 10:13 AM said...

Oh so pretty:) Sandra H

Joey on January 3, 2012 at 5:51 PM said...

Love these cards! I am hoping to get my tree down and put away tomorrow its begining to get on my nerves still being all topsy turvy, looking forward to seeing the new images :) Joey x